On the bedrock of theoretical insights of Post-Graduation in Linguistics imparted by erudite teachers and academicians, at the Centre of Linguistics and English, JNU, New Delhi during 1991- 93; and of pragmatic experiences of preparing for UPSC and PCS during 1993-98, I started my professional career as a self-employed teacher of Linguistics, English Language, and General Studies and Sociology at Allahabad during 1998-2008.
Since 2009, I have been teaching Phonetics and Phonology, Syntax, Semantics and Sociolinguistics to the UG students as a Part Time Teacher in the Department of Functional English, B. N. College, PU, Patna, Bihar.
In 2016, as a Guest Faculty, I started imparting skills of Communicative English and Personality Development to the students of BBM, A. N. College, Patliputra University, Patna, Bihar, and (India).
While teaching uninterrupted for Ten Years I got NET in Linguistics in 2014 and Ph. D. in English on the topic English Language Teaching: Problems and Remedies (With Special Reference to Bihar) from the PG Dept. of English & Research Centre Magadh University Bodh-Gaya (Bihar) in 2018.
I tried to share my academic experiences of English Language Teaching by writing and presenting several papers namely:
• Resurrecting Translation Blended With Semantics and Pragmatics in ELT: A Functional Impetus To Multilingual Learners In India presented in UGC-sponsored National Seminar organized by the PG Dept. of English & Research Centre Magadh University Bodh-Gaya, Bihar (India) on Feb. 3-4, 2018,
• Teaching English Language in A Multilingual Society: Implications of Teaching Practice in Bihar presented in a National Seminar-cum-Workshop organised by the Department of Education, AMU Centre Kishanganj , Bihar (India) during February 26-27, 2015,
• Pragmatics: An Approach to ELT is the Need of the Hour published in The Literary Pearls’ Volume-4, 2017
• Integrated Structural-Functional Grammar-An Approach to ELT: Its Implications for Teaching English Grammar in Bihar published in The Literary Pearls’ Volume-3, 2015
• Elementary Linguistics and the Structure of English Language an SLM for M.A. English, NOU, Patna , Bihar, (India) in 2015
• Translated several historical, political and administrative source texts written in English into target language Hindi.
Listening/ ध्यान देकर सुनना
The instructor doesn't have any articles!
The instructor doesn't have any topics!
The instructor doesn't have any products!
Top SellerClasses Sales from 3 to 9
Golden ClassesClasses Rating from 4 to 5
Loyal User1 year of Membership
Junior VendorHas 1 Class
Instructor is not available for meetings...
Capables is now part of Microsoft Startups Founders Hub
अब आप बेजिझक अनलिमिटेड टाइम इंग्लिश में बात करने का खुद से अभ्यास कर सकते हैं और गलतियां करने का कोई डर भी नहीं है।
और जब आप कॉन्फिडेंट हो तो अपने प्रैक्टिस रिकॉर्डिंग सबमिट भी कर सकते हैं और हम आपके बोलने की क्षमता का आकलन करेंगे।